May 19, 2011

when you smile


Just wanted to share how hilarious I look right now-

Half of my face is numb from getting three fillings this morning. I'm trying so hard to eat my delicious curry leftovers that I made last night for dinner.
I always remember people telling me the sound of the drill bothers them. It never bothered me before, but today...yikes! It was pretty painful for the first time in my 9 fillings history, and the sounds actually did make it much worse. Ugh. Hope you guys are flossing...


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. HAHA you look awesome. That's a lot of fillings! I'm glad I've never had any, and never have heard the drill. Sounds awful!!!
    Excited to see you Saturday!
    NIkki

    ReplyDelete

share a thought!

 
oh, tender! - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore