April 17, 2011

spring break has finally sprung!

Ohhh yes. Its that magical time of the school semester where you think you get a week to do nothing, but really, you have plenty of schoolwork to be working on. I'll find the time. But as it is now, I have a whole week of plans that I am stoked about.  I'm getting this beautiful *free* couch from my friend Tony on Monday!



So excited to own something other than a futon!

Tuesday, I am hitching a ride down to Sacramento with Eric so I can spend the day with Breanne and check out crimson and clover.  I had dreams of vintage shopping in a secret warehouse in the back of Walmart. I also had my child and my old high school crush there shopping with me? Super weird.

Wednesday, we are leaving to Wrights Beach to camp with some friends for a couple of nights. We're planning to get oysters and clams from Hog Island Oyster Farm! Looks like the goal for the trip is to eat too well for camping (clam linguini?) and drink a plenty. I can't wait to breathe that salty air and laugh with these folks around a campfire. Plus, I'm glad I can steal Eric away for a couple of nights-I think he might need the break from reality more than I do. 





3 comments:

  1. oh yeah!!!! wish i could go to c&c with you lades. say hi to nicole for me!

    man i wish i could have been 2 places at once the other night; i heard you guys closed the bar down. radical man. you and rebecca out on the town till 2 a.m. that is rocking my world.

    hopefully i'll see you during spring break?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man Powell's was so much fun! I just couldn't do it all like I planned. It was really fun getting to hang out with some gals,gab and grub! Are you going to the San Similar show on Saturday at Cozmic? I'm so excited for it!! Hope to see you there if not sooner?!!?


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have gone to crimson with you guys!! Let's get some outfit posts of what you bought!!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

share a thought!

 
oh, tender! - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore