April 3, 2011

blinded by the white

Oh this springy sunshine! Eric mowed the lawn yesterday, so we're going to have a picnic dinner on it tonight! Oh I can't wait to get home. As promised, here is my cute skirt I splurged on last year ($60), and never wore because I was self-conscious about my pillowy white legs. Well, they are still big and white, but I'm kind of over hiding that fact. Plus, it seems like the clothes I actually spend a decent amount of money on, I never wear. I gotta change that.

Eric also bought me these Report ankle boots that I was obsessing over a couple of years ago. They were also pretty expensive for what we tend to spend on clothing ($90 when we usually cant convince ourselves to spend over $20 on an item)...he's so good to me! I feel so horrible that I have never worn them out of the house. I'm a flats kind of girl, so it will take some getting used to being way up there!


Little falling hearts print!
Plus, I'm a sucker for skirts that have pockets!
Here they are, in all their pale glory!
 


 Feeling pretty lucky we have such a beautiful backdrop around our home to snap some photos in front of.  Anyone else getting super energetic and hopeful from all this Springytime scenery?

Everything I'm wearing is from Urban Outfitters from the past 3 years or so. Weird!

2 comments:

  1. haha this post title rules and girl you are effing crazy...your legs are GORGEOUS! i realized today, cleaning out my closet, that i have waaaayyy too many short skirts for the kinda legs i got. if mine were long like yours i would be ROCKING THEM! white skin is in, anyway. you look healthy and elegant and sexy. and sunshiney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit, and I'm blinded by the effortless ease of the whole look while you are looking adorable. LOVE those neutral shoes- those stole the show for me, well, your legs finished well, too.

    ReplyDelete

share a thought!

 
oh, tender! - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore