March 8, 2011

quick update

Sorry for the lack of posts! I have been getting slayed by school. I was working on a blogpost that requires a compiling of a lot of photos, so its been holding me up a little. I should be able to post it soon!

Im going to meet Mallory and her Mom tomorrow for lunch! So stoked to see my besty and her mama, who is really like my second mama.


Also, friday night is an 'Erasure Interpretive Dance Party' at Adie's! Can't wait to dork out and dance the stress away. Hopefully I can get Mal up for that one so we can dress up like gothy-Cure fans like we secretly were/are/always will be.

Saturday night we are hosting a potluck at our poor little broken home. Hope it can withstand all the peeps that have rsvp'd! And I hope the weather isn't too bad either! Still trying to decide what to make... But overall I am just overjoyed at having friendlies over to our little home and breaking up the usual quiet studying that goes on most of the time.



And then Ill be back at the school thing full time, with a fifteen minute presentation on a topic I don't understand coming up (explaining this to my class?!) and then tests upon tests upon tests.

Spring break is so late this year. April?! Are you kidding me? Ugh. Really, just cant wait for this semester to be over. When it is, Eric and I are flying to Houston in June to meet some of his family. Wooohoo!


Tha'ts all I have time to write for now. My nose is missing that grindstone...

4 comments:

  1. how cute is that pic of mal?! and why am i a teeny bit proud that it's in mels?!

    damn girl, can't wait to see you TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW! mallory BETTER come to our erasure night, and some boys better get into it because i really want someone to reenact that video you posted as well as some others. stan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there! Hopefully I can kidnap Mal two nights in a row... It will take a lot to pry her away from her family though, I know that much!

    Eric isn't going to go- Im afraid Stan will be the only dude prepared to take on such a challenge! Wait- Jamie is going too? Well I'd be stoked if its all ladies anyhow. Yeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ashley! thank you for officially following my blog, and for saying hello! I see you're a Nor-Cal blogger and from Placerville, so get in on the Sactown action and join the blogger group over on facebook. Look me up: facebook.com/thecitizenrosebud, send friend RQ and I can invite you to the group. and I see you know the fabulous Heather "moonshine" Beatty, WHOM I been trying to get to come down and visit us here in the big city, heh heh. So bring her too. We can do a Grass Valley/Placerville/Sacrmento meet up. -Bella Q
    Enter to Win My Shabby Apple Dress Give-Away- the Citizen Rosebud

    ReplyDelete
  4. incredible! yes!
    and your friendship has now been requested!

    ReplyDelete

share a thought!

 
oh, tender! - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore