March 23, 2011

ain't no sunshine

Well folks, here it is: my first outfit post. I've had a couple requests to do some, so I thought it was about time that I start posting the get-ups I can get along with. Today was blustery- complete with the torrential-rains, so boots were mandatory. The rest of the outfit just got kind of thrown together as I was realizing I was late for work! Not so stoked on the jean skirt- kind of too clubbin' for my usual style? It's kinda short and tight with gold detailing... Yikes! Really wishing I had an adorable floral dress instead. (Just found about this shop Ruche through another blog I follow. Such cute stuff!). So that's hopefully, my next clothing purchase besides a romper. Thats all I want to wear all spring! That is, only if only the sun plans to come back....?







Shoes: TJ Maxx
Tights: Gift from Eric
Skirt and top: Mallory's shop, Firefly when it was still around!
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Gift from/created by Mallory
Beanie: Borrowed from my love!

And of course, my morning wouldn't be complete without my cup o' joe and some love from Girl (the cat who adopted us!)  What do you think? Was this a sufficient outfit post?



xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I think wearing all the neutrals really makes your hair pop! Super jealous of your color... and of Jules, which appears to be quite similar ;)

    BTW If you like rouche, check out spotted moth: http://www.spottedmoth.com/ equally amazing!
    nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you are HAWWTT! i think that skirt looks adorbs on you. and i love that you borrowed eric's beanie. can't wait to see more outfit posts and i love that the cats want to be in them too!

    ReplyDelete

share a thought!

 
oh, tender! - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore