May 11, 2011

not studying, round two.

Here I am again, nearly a month later. I got caught up in the whirwind that is the last bit of the semester. I have a final tomorrow in my least favorite class, and Im teetering on the edge of a B, slipping towards a C. I have come to terms with recieving a C in the class. First one in 6 years! Im just happy to be out of there, and have a break. Live some life...reconnect with Eric, the guy I love/live with, but hardly see?


I did pretty well with not studying today. I transplanted a lot of plants that I was saving for after the semester was over. I made a big curry dinner, and cleaned. I watched an episode of Glee and the Colbert Report. I just really can't focus anymore. Is that ridiculous? I have a final tomorrow, and I cant sit for one night, studying over the things I have learned the past 5 months. I feel nuts. One more week, and I will be going crazy [in a good way]. I signed up for one class in the Fall, and I am already panicking about it being like this again. I kind of want to take a long break and just work and play house. Is that a bad idea?

Just wanted to give an update, so any readers could know that I am not dead, officially, although I feel that way sometimes.Just need to hold on a little longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

share a thought!

 
oh, tender! - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore