February 4, 2011

down with the sickness


   Not much to report from the home front today this photo is pretty much me all day.Woke up feeling real sick. There is a bug going around work, and I think I finally got it. Today was supposed to be my day to get that lab report written, and get caught up in my math class. I just created this little nest in the corner, with green tea and tissues and books on books on books.
   I started in on writing introduction to the lab report on "Hydrolysis of Macromolecules", but that frame a mind is too hard today- its too deep in there, and I am way too groggy and loopy to be writing. I'm taking a break with Pre-Calculus for now(which sounds hilarious, but its so easy compared to some of the stuff in Biology).
   I'm quite the mess today. Still haven't gotten out of my pajamas, my poison oak on my face is spreading, I'm all sniffles and whines.Poor Eric. He made me green tea this morning, and ramen with green onions and a sourdough grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. Super patient, lovable dude. I'm a lucky gal.

Here is too a speedy recovery so I don't get too much further behind in school!

1 comment:

share a thought!

 
oh, tender! - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore