January 26, 2011

current fascination

3 comments:

  1. Ashley! I have been thinking of these so much lately. I have a plant that is dying and needs a humid environment. But it's so big....I best start looking at glassware at thrifts soon. Your blog look is adores. Is it a template? I am just beginning to start to figure out how to personalize blogs, soon I hope to be importing mine into Wordpress, I hear it's all the rage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its totally a template that i messed with a little. eric wanted me to get a dotcom so he can customize it completely using wordpress, because its kind of hard to change stuff on here. but until i know what i want exactly, i kind of like this one. wish it was a little wider for the photos, but overall, i dig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw ash i am so happy to have found this. took me long enough eh? I LOVE THESE LITTLE TERRARIUMS (is that what they're called?) we should all learn to make them.

    ReplyDelete

share a thought!

 
oh, tender! - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore